Weezy Weezy

Great job!

Loved the colors you chose, they worked really well with the mood. Also enjoyed the angles you used, with the flashlight overhead and the desk really wide and big. Keep it up!

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

Great job

The one problem with animating to Ren & Stimpy audio, is that it will never look as good as Ren & Stimpy. This is as good as it gets though.

Gooseboy Gooseboy

Delicious

Loved it. No need for explanation.

Skeleton Walk Loop Skeleton Walk Loop

My eyes are so confused!

And I like it! Keep up the awesome work, Mr. Boogley!

TheBoogley responds:

thanks Pete, you are indeed quite the grammar man!

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

This is brilliant

This represents every generic anime ever. The awful voice acting, the bad art/animation, the random but frequent panty shots, and even the horribly stupid romance plot. You did well, sir.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Well done Gilardi

I'm just going to take this as a statement of how people will never be satisfied when they get the answers to a long winded-suspense and mystery story. And if that is what you were trying to say(it probably isn't at all), then I commend you for the great journey and subtlety you have created.

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

This has everything a cartoon show needs...

...a standard archetypal cast, pop-culture references, and ZOMBIES. You surround one competent tough guy with a bunch of idiots, AND HILARITY WILL SURELY ENSUE! You're not really doing anything different enough to warrant a show from the looks of the trailer. Not everything has to be innovative, but if you're going with a typical setup like this you could at least try to make it funny and entertaining.

Babysitting Babysitting

Great job

Got a solid chuckle from me, and that's all that's necessary. Love your artwork as well, very much like a well drawn children's book.

Holiday Stress Holiday Stress

What you did with the menu was brilliant

I loved how the menu makes sense after you watch the film. Really good humor and premise as well.

SicTV Channel 1 SicTV Channel 1

Lacking in the humor department.

The art and animation was great as always; Mr. Flecko sure knows his stuff. But there wasn't anything interesting or funny in the film at all. Kid gets hit by baseball, guy pokes a bear, a fat guy being fat. You can't just have these absurd situations without capitalizing on them. You almost were on the right track with the McGruff scene, but it lacked a solid punchline.

This has tons of potential, and I eagerly await the next installment. I suggest working on your comedic writing, and find out how and why these things can be funny. You have the foundation of the jokes, but not the delivery or the punch.